Boiling Springs Family Dentistry is now open and has begun limited access operations. We appreciate your patience as we provide the safest environment for you and your family.
Limited access operations allow for our team to see patients, who are not sick or symptomatic, at a reduced capacity. Reducing our schedules and the volume of patients seen per day will allow our office to follow proper social distancing protocols.
As we welcome patients back into our office, safety remains our top priority. Know that we are here for you and will continue to implement rigorous measures to keep you safe. Although your appointment may look different, rest assured that you are still receiving exceptional care. To provide the safest environment we have implemented the following measures:
- Limited Visitors: To reduce risk, our practice will allow only the patient to be seen during each appointment. All other guests will be asked to remain in their cars.
- New Screening Process: To ensure safety of families and staff we have implemented a new screen process that will collect additional information when making and confirming appointments.
- Monitoring team member health: If any of our team members experience any flu-like symptoms, they have been asked to stay home. Our doctors and team members will avoid unnecessary personal contact and will refrain from handshaking, hugs, etc.
- Longer Appointments: To allow enough time to follow new ADA and sanitation guidelines our office has extended operatory, hygiene, and emergency appointments. Please plan for extra time during your visit.
- Paperless System: To decrease touch points and touch areas, our office is now moving to a paperless system. Please provide a working email and cell phone number to allow for two-way texting and transfer for paperless documents.
- Protection Equipment Including: For your additional safety we have installed air purifiers, face shields, sneeze guards, touch free thermometers, and additional low aerosol protocols (dryshield).
The health and safety of our patients and staff is very important to our practice. If you are not feeling well, please reach out to the office to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We are closely monitoring this situation and will continue to update you as changes develop.
TO PREPARE FOR UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS:
- Complete New Screening Process: We will now require additional information when scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Complete Electronic Check-In: Per ADA guidelines, all lobbies will be CLOSED. Patients will be asked to wait in their cars and text the office upon arrival. A staff will communicate with each patient via text message to check-in and provide further instructions.
- Complete Temperature Checks: Upon arrival, all patients will have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer.
- Sanitize Hands: Hands must be washed or sanitized before moving into the clinical area.
- Wear Masks: Patients MUST wear a mask in the facility.